things to do
Cootamundra Local Attractions
Wattle Tree Motel places you steps from The Arts Centre Cootamundra and within a 20-minute stroll of Cootamundra Country Club. Highlights at this motel include free in-room WiFi.
What’s around Wattle Tree Motel
- » The Arts Centre Cootamundra - 3 min walk
- » Cootamundra Country Club - 17 min walk
- » Sir Donald Bradman Birthplace Museum - 18 min walk
- » Wallendbeen Oval - 12 mi / 19.3 km
- » Milestone Sculptures Park - 12.1 mi / 19.5 km
- » Our Wombat - 21.8 mi / 35.1 km
- » Murrumburrah Hall - 23.4 mi / 37.7 km
- » Harden Uniting Church - 24 mi / 38.7 km
- » Sargeant Parry Memorial - 27.3 mi / 44 km
- » Jugiong Swimming Pool - 27.3 mi / 44 km
- » Jugiong Cricket Field - 27.5 mi / 44.2 km
More attractions to explore within 1-hour drive from us:
- » Temora is home of Australia’s premier flying warbird collection at Temora aviation museum.
- » Boginderra Hill Nature Reserve in Temora provides breathtaking views, has untouched nature reserve and excellent hiking, bushwalking through granite hills.
- » Young-is well known for its cherries. Other attractions include poppa’s fudge factory, wineries and orchards and Bluestill distillery.
- » Junee is an old railway town with roundhouse rail museum and famous chocolate and licorice factory.